Welcome to the RJC Network Website.
The Reaching Japanese for Christ Network (RJC) is a place for you to create synergies with other Christian believers who share a love for and interest in Japanese people, particularly those who come to Canada and the United States on a temporary basis. (Continued)
About RJC 日本語
Equipper Conference ’13
- Promo Video
- Calvary Chapel Conference Center, Murrieta, California（カリフォルニア州、ムリエッタ市）
13th Annual International RJC Conference
- February 27-March 1, 2014
- Northshore Baptist Church, Kirkland, WA, USA
- Theme: Transformed in Christ: A New Creation
- Speakers: Dr. Daniel Kikawa–Pre-Conference presentations
Rev. Steve Cioccolanti, author of “From Buddha to Jesus”
Rev. Hirokazu Matsuoka, converted Buddhist priest and now an evangelist
- Special Music Ministry: Ray Sidney with Black Gospel Music ministry
- For more information contact Dennis Peters.
RJC SoCal Conference
- March 8, 2014
- Location: Wintersburg Presbyterian Church
- Main Speaker: Andy Pearce, ISI Staff
- For more information contact Rick Chuman.
RJC Academy Spring Classes
Let us know if you are interested in enrolling!
Instructors: Naoko Brown, Don Wright
This eight-week study program will give a general introduction to Japanese culture, history and religion. It will also introduce basic principles for sharing the gospel in the midst of the Japanese culture.
CSE 101 (Culture Specific Evangelism)
Instructor: Dr. Daniel Kikawa
This eight-week study program will give a general introduction to culture specific evangelism. Through this study we will be able to more effectively explain the gospel to people of different worldviews and cultures.
CSE 201 Japanese Specific (Pre-requisite: CSE 101)
Instructor: Dr. Daniel Kikawa, Assistant: Naoko Brown
This eight-week program will give you an deeper understanding of cultural specific evangelism, learning principles that will assist in presenting a non-western cultural gospel within the Japanese cultural context.
Principles for Learning Japanese
Instructor: Dr. Rie Manabe-Kim
This eight-week class is for people who are preparing for a long-term ministry service in Japan and/or have a strong desire to master Japanese.
It guides you in equipping for ongoing Japanese language learning and mission work in Japan.
Oct-14-Dec, 2013 Principles for Learning Japanese Syllabus
Find out more about Japan 101, CSE 101, 201, and Preparing to Go at this spot.
Click here to view Dr. Daniel Kikawa’s explanation of the “Culture Specific Evangelism” classes.
- Katsu Hayasaka is a church planter in Minamikyushu, Kagoshima, where no church had ever been planted before.
They launched the church in July 2013. Two people have come to know Jesus and one was baptized.
The church currently needs devoted mission workers who can possibly lead worship.
Please consider supporting the work both financially and spiritually.
- Missionaries Raising Support
Please visit the “Missionaries Raising Support” page to see updates by Liz and Paul Godwin and Joey and Yisei Zorina. Then meet the newest family, Tom and Karen Mirabella.
- RJC Prayer Page.Send prayer items to Don Wright.
Pray for Japan! Post 3-11
- Please read the special report and prayer request from Japan Evangelical Association concerning the Tohoku area two years after the disaster. 日本語の発表と祈りの課題.